Microsoft has release new icons for the Power Platform and they are looking good. Due to this I have updated my header!
What do you think?
You are able to use the new icons too, there are some rules to follow though:
- Use the icon to illustrate how products can work together
- In diagrams, we recommend including the product name somewhere close to the icon
- Use the icons as they would appear within Microsoft Power Platform or individual products (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents)
- Don’t crop, flip, or rotate icons
- Don’t distort or change icon shape in any way
- Don’t use Microsoft product icons to represent your product or service
You can get the icons here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/guidance/icons